Wow. Check out that cover. Slick.
So everyone’s favorite beer guide in Austin is back for another issue. Yeah, just like you we had our doubts that we’d be able to pull another one off wt all the babies in camp ABG these days. Somehow, we made it, and it’s better than ever.
So we’re ready to celebrate and we want you to join us.
Here are the details:
- Party on, Ted- June 28, 7pm at Billy’s on Burnet’s patio.
- Patio-beer-magedon- Austin Beerworks, Hops & Grain, Jester King, and Live Oak will be pouring some pretty special casks and kegs on the patio. There will also be a nice selection of some of Texas’ finest beer in cans available. Purchase tokens inside, or pay cash outside, enjoy.
- Freebies- Buy a patio beer, keep the ABG #Brewmor glass or BeerTownAustin ‘Stache Glass.
- Summer Reading List- Be the first of your friends to get yr mits on the new guide. Awesome cover by Michael Sieben, new features, some swear words, lots of pictures, and of course, that great guide content you’ve come to rely on.
- Surprises- yeah, we’ve got more up our collective sleeves than this. Come next Thursday night to Billy’s to find out. Here’s a hint- it’s a hot way to keep it cool.
Alright. Tell your friends, tell your moms, tell your neighbors, we’ll see you next week!